Couture Portrait’s policies exist to make sure everyone has a great experience. Thanks for reviewing them.
- All session fees are paid in advance to secure your session date.
- Please give at least 48 hours notice if you need to reschedule your session, that gives me a chance to rebook your original time slot. I will do my best to reschedule your session as quickly as possible. Sorry, no refunds.
- Because I am a natural light photographer we may have to work around the weather. I will make the weather call at least three hours prior to your session start time and will rebook your session immediately.
- We allow up to three hours for your Preview/Order Session and encourage you to have your wall measurements with you at this time. Or, better yet, I would love to come to your home to measure your walls and help design your special Wall Art Display! Please schedule appointment prior to your Preview/Order Session.
- Portrait orders should be placed within 30 days of your session at which point we will archive all your images. Orders placed after 30 days will be subject to a $150.00 archive retrieval fee.
- Orders must be paid in full to be processed. However, for orders more than $2,000 we can construct a payment plan if needed.
- I accept cash, check and most major credit cards.
- All my clients are asked to sign a contract and model release form.
- The only camera allowed at your session is the one around my neck – you hired me because you love my work so let me do it for you!