The Personality Behind the Camera
A photograph has the power to evoke the emotions of a special moment in time. It is my goal to tell the story of your love, relationship, and family bond. I am an artist and historian: I preserve your priceless memories and document your family history. It is a true honor to be able to produce a visual narrative for families who understand how important it is to capture the essence of their children that may otherwise be forgotten. The moment may pass, but on print, the moment is frozen in time for the heart to revisit many times over.
The line between passion and profession is blurred for me, and I pray that never changes. I am blown away by the amazing milestones I am privileged to be a part of: watching a baby roll over for the first time, hearing a baby’s first laugh, or witnessing a baby’s first steps! I can’t believe I get to be a part of these moments! Thank you, moms and dads, for allowing me the opportunity to watch your little ones grow up!
That’s enough of the sappy stuff… here’s some fun scoop about me!
The Skinny / The Lowdown / The Scoop!
- I love chocolate! I mean LOVE anything chocolate! I can even be bribed with a dark chocolate brownie or homemade chocolate chip cookie!
- My hair has been described as “happy” or “crazy” depending on who is describing it, of course! However, you will probably never see it because I am always wearing a hat or headband!
- I don’t love waking up early.
- Coffee is not my friend – I am always spilling it! My car smells great–like Starbucks–and if you see a trail of coffee in my studio, don’t worry! It’s new. I spilt on my way in!
- I am not a fan of being hot. I left Florida because of the heat–bring on the snow Charlotte!
- I love to mountain bike; on my rare days off, you will find me out on the trails!
- One of my biggest joys is when a parent tears up while previewing the images I captured of their precious little one. No tears means I didn’t do my job!
- Laughter and yoga are my biggest stress relievers!
- The most important thing in my life is my relationship with the Lord. He has blessed me with this business, and I strive to honor Him by honoring my clients and their precious families.
Thank you for checking out our website! I am super jazzed to meet you!